THE PROJECT PRESENTATION
"(RURCED) - Romania - Ukraine Regional Centre for Economic Development",
Contract no.: RO 2004/016-942.01.01.08, within Neighbourhood Programme Romania-Ukraine 2004-2006.
The main project results:
- A working network, consisting of Maramureş C.C.I. and the partners / associates / participants within this project;
- A RURCED Centre, headquartered in Baia Mare, within Maramures C.C.I. and two RURCED Pilot Offices in Satu Mare and Ujgorod within the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of these regions;
- A strategy of economical development of the trans-border region and an economical profile of the region, issued after organising four workshops;
- Three fairs in Romania and Ukraine, attended by 17 businesspersons and six economic missions organised in Romania and Ukraine, attended by 79 business persons, with a number of 199 established business contacts;
- A translation training course for the business English attended by 20 persons, who formed a network of translators;
- Promotion materials: a Romanian - Ukrainian Business Breviary on paper and in electronic form; a promotion folder, a web page of the project and articles published in the periodical publications of the partner Chambers and in the local press from Maramureş and Satu Mare;
- A final conference and a Forum of investments organised and finalized.
The strategy was realised by a team of consultants, experts and academic staff from the following organisations: The Maramureş Chamber of Commerce and Industry, The Satu Mare Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, The Zakarpattya Chamber of Commerce and Industry, The Maramureş County Council, The Satu Mare County Council, The Zakarpattya State Administration, The Baia Mare "Nord" University, the Ivano-Frankovsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas The Uzghorod National University.
For more information about this project, kindly contact us at the following address: MARAMUREŞ CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, 16, Unirii Blvd., 430232, Baia Mare, Maramureş, România, tel. +40-262-221510, 0362-405303, 0728-233908, Fax +40-262-225794, e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.ccimm.ro, www.proafaceri.ro.
This web site doesn’t necessarily present the official position of the European Commission. Responsibility for the correctness and coherence of the attached information is to be assigned to the web site initiators.
For further information about the other programs financed by the European Union in Romania, as well as for detailed information regarding the membership status of Romania in the European Union, we invite you to visit the web site of the Information Centre attached to the Representation of the European Commission in Romania